Flutters and rotates in the wind
- Suitable for interior and exterior use
- High performance carbon fibre poles
- Lightweight, portable and easy to assemble
- Available in 3 stock sizes - Small 2.8m, Medium 3.8m, Large 4.5m.
- Printed flags available to order
- Choice of mounting accessories available including cross base & water bag, ground spike and wheel base
- Black canvas bag supplied with each pole includes compartments to store flag, ground spike and water bag
- Our standard flag material is a 115gsm close weave knitted polyester textile, chosen for its durability and image vibrancy. For optimum performance, a 135gsm ‘airmesh’ material is also available which, thanks to small holes in the fabric, presents less resistance in the wind.
- All flags are printed by ‘dye-sublimation’ which uses special inks and undergoes a post-print heating process to ‘fix’ the ink into the fabric, making it scuff resistant and washable and maximising show-through on the reverse.
- Naturally, Flying Banner life span depends on how and where they are used. We recommend taking them in overnight and avoiding use in inclement weather (i.e 24+ mph wind speeds/Beaufort scale 6). Teardrop flags can last longer than Feather flags as the banner fabric is held in tension and experiences less movement.
- Flag templates are available on request, if own flag product preferred.